Monday, June 14, 2010

Craigslist Crazies

Okay, so when I post something on Craigslist, and I put the dimensions, brand, color, everything I know about it, why is this the email I get from someone:

"Will it fit in my car?"

Well, I don't know. I don't know because I don't know what kind of car you have, obviously, what you have in the backseat, etc. I gave you the dimensions of the object you are interested in. So...maybe measure the back of your car and figure it out. Maybe? Just saying. Maybe I won't sell it to you because you are asking me to "rep" to you as to whether it will fit in your car?

Secondly, I'm not cool with this. I post and say the price is firm. You email me and say you want it, and arrange to come pick it up. Then you email the day you are supposed to pick it up, after we've agreed, and you want to pay less. No. Deal's off. It's not like you saw it and want to arrange a discount because it's damaged - you're just saying you feel like you have it locked up and I'm in a corner. Seriously? No! There are LOTS of other buyers for this lamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment