Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THIS IS MY HOUSE!

This isn't really my house. This is the house I WANT. 1.1 acres, 3,500 square feet in Frontenac. I cannot for the life of me explain why this house has been on the market for a year. Originally listed at $1.2m, it's now down to $995,000. Way out of my league of course, but what's the deal? Who doesn't want this house? I saw it before the renovation (it was actually just sitting there open, unlocked, and we walked in!) and it was listed at $400k clearly as bank-owned, because the owners had taken the fixtures and everything. Beautiful bones, great lot, etc. Obviously, they hit the ball out of the park on the renovation. So why isn't it selling? I guess it's the fact that it's 3 bedrooms and too close to the highway...but I think I could live with that!










No comments:

Post a Comment